I suggest you ...

Add an MMO component to allow babies to smash together

Everybody knows that babies are social creatures who enjoy interacting with other babies. But who can be bothered to get out of the house these days to bring babies together? This feature would allow babies of all shapes and sizes from around the world to smash together. A core feature of this use case would revolve around the notion of establishing a clan-based system so that babies with similar interests could get together and smash. Please establish two separate BabySmash MMO servers - "BabySmash co-op" and "Baby vs. Baby."

203 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mpowellmpowell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree with "a dad". Implementing this will be far from trivial, and I just don't think it will see that much use.

• leelee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm probably one of the few to say this, but I think this is a bad idea. Really, how many babies (it is called BabySmash, remember?) have a long enough attention span to make this worth the effort, let alone coordinating getting two babies online at the same time?

• briankelbriankel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad you like it, Scott - I was actually joking when I first logged the suggestion, but I really like where hometoast is taking it. I think having a webcam is a great idea! You could even pipe audio back and forth. But instead of having two smash areas I'm thinking you just have one, and differentiate the shapes smashed by different babies by using different colors for each baby.

• hometoasthometoast commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could split screen the two smash areas w/ webcam feed of baby. Not MMO, but it might actually be interesting to see what interaction they might have via video (as opposed to in-person). Plus you could take that data, sell it to marketing firms, and make millions.. millions I tell you!

Feedback and Knowledge Base